it is to laugh... and cry.

http://toronto.craigslist.org/med/322501498.html

Musician's Assistant


Reply to: job-322501498@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-01, 5:23PM EDT


Musician’s Assistant:

I am looking for an ambitious, hard working helper with my entertainment business to work between 10 and 20 hours a week. Pay starts at $8/hour.

The chosen candidate will help… making posters, putting up posters, updating the website’s including myspace, facebook and sonicbids, carrying equipment, videotaping performances, editing video for youtube, mopping/cleaning the jamhall studio, writing press releases, getting sandwiches and coffee, etc.

There will also be responsibities helping with my corporate AV business.

To start, I am looking for a reliable, level and fun person to do some of the redundant dirty work. In exchange, I can show you the ropes of this Toronto Indie Music scene and smile.

Please check myspace.com/canarymine and then tell me in 200 words why you will make a great addition to the team. I require this because last time I posted this job, 178 people applied and it was overwhelming. I am hoping to find that one best person.

Thanks,

James Lanbro

that guy is an ass. the only way to "know the ropes" is to do it yourself, for yourself... you don't need some semi-slave-labour job to show you how it is done.

pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home