so lonely, talk to me.
http://www.a-i.com/show_tree.asp?id=115
haha. my conversation went as follows:
Alan: "Did you want to talk or should I propose a subject?"
Me: "Where's the beef?"
Alan: "The beef? It's behind the closet."
Me: "My closet has no 'behind'."
Alan: "I see."
Me: "Good, you are not blind."
Alan: "That is correct."
Me: "But you don't have eyes."
Alan: "Who needs eyes?"
Me: "Humans."
Alan: "Humans! Where would I be without them? Out of a job... out of a life!"
HAHA!
haha. my conversation went as follows:
Alan: "Did you want to talk or should I propose a subject?"
Me: "Where's the beef?"
Alan: "The beef? It's behind the closet."
Me: "My closet has no 'behind'."
Alan: "I see."
Me: "Good, you are not blind."
Alan: "That is correct."
Me: "But you don't have eyes."
Alan: "Who needs eyes?"
Me: "Humans."
Alan: "Humans! Where would I be without them? Out of a job... out of a life!"
HAHA!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home