trippin' 2007.

These are the pics* I thought I'd not burned properly- from day one of our mini-road trip from Toronto to (eventually) Minneapolis. We spent two days in Holland, MI where we were absolute tourists, wore high heels to a micro brewery, ate Ben & Jerry's (so eclectic)... and, of course, sat our asses on the beach for a good day of sunburny goodness.

leslie @ hh, mi.

hey there fella.

stump.





the colour of my soul.

leshlee @ hh, mi.

given.

holland harbour, mi.

holland harbour, mi.

holland harbour, mi.

The rest of the pics from the following day (beach day) and the cabin (Deer Lake, WI) can be seen HERE.

We thank you in advance for viewing and wish you a safe and healthy weekend.

More to come, yet from adventure numero deux- Sweatin' in the South(tm)!

*No Photoshop so that I may actually get the pics posted in a timely manner. Computer so slowww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home