chicken 'n' biscuits.

Mm, biscuits. I got a fever and the only prescription is heavily quoted saturday night live sketches.

So the year wasn't all that bad, many good things happened to offset the not so good things and all was well with the world, okay not really. There were ups and downs and vague recollections of events applicable to anyone at any given time and they were like some sort of crazy amusement park ride- the teacups. Life is like a ride in the teacups- underestimated and more fun than the screaming children in the line would infer.

I suppose my biggest accomplishment was/is moving out on my own. Been here since June, and I really feel like life is starting to take shape, even in the smallest of ways. Mistakes slip by a little more smoothly, and 'round these parts the coffee runs like water. Our very first party occurred last night to warm the house (with bodies and live music by Science!), and to usher in another year of what ifs and maybes and some serious high-fiving.

No, I really shouldn't complain because not only did I get to see some of my long-time close friends, I had the opportunity to reconnect with some, and form unexpected bonds with complete strangers.

In fact, one might be tempted to say (if one were writing a blog entry) that this year, despite not being the best of the best, was indeed a good transition.

Sometimes I really have to put forth an effort to put the kibosh on my own negativity, and it's worth it every time.

"HUZZAHHHHHH!"

workstation

Oh yeah, got some cool lights. Welcome to the matrix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home