pops.
He is still in hospital as his creatine levels are too high (something to do with his kidneys) and that is why he is tired all the time, so the doctor is trying to get all his readings to within normal zone before discharging him, hopefully before the weekend. Otherwise he is fine his usual self, joking and dreaming of pelau with pig tail (not going to happen). His blood sugar has stabilized so far and all his other scans and test are normal. I have been spending alot of time with A.Ann so only at night I feel lonely, as even though Dad was always in bed, he was still here with me. Frankie is a nervous wreck, staring at the door and barking at any slight noise he hears in the corridor, I think he hopes that Dad will walk through the door at any time (lol) such a dumb doggie.
Love you all lots and lots,
Mumsy
Love you all lots and lots,
Mumsy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home