metro.
Hello. I am writing because I am becoming increasingly displeased with the level of service at your *** location in ***, so much so that I am probably going to start shopping elsewhere.
Not only have I been treated with undo rudeness when checking out there (we've all had long, tiring work days... a little effort to be somewhat pleasant isn't hard to ask from everyone- cashiers and us customers), but this morning one of the cashiers was so focused on completing some other duty (and giving me attitude when all my items were stuffed into one bag), that she failed to place all of my purchased items in the bag. I only noticed when I got to work, an hour away and those items were a part of my lunch.
These are very frustrating experiences since they could be easily avoided and I had to send a note to inform your company.
Thank you for your time.
Not only have I been treated with undo rudeness when checking out there (we've all had long, tiring work days... a little effort to be somewhat pleasant isn't hard to ask from everyone- cashiers and us customers), but this morning one of the cashiers was so focused on completing some other duty (and giving me attitude when all my items were stuffed into one bag), that she failed to place all of my purchased items in the bag. I only noticed when I got to work, an hour away and those items were a part of my lunch.
These are very frustrating experiences since they could be easily avoided and I had to send a note to inform your company.
Thank you for your time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home