Recipe time
Delicious meal-type salad I invented and have been eating consistently for a few months now:
SALAD:
1 avocado, ripe
1/2 Cucumber, chopped into cube-like pieces
Green onion, coarsely chopped
Ginger, thinly sliced
Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Garlic chicken breast or tofu, cooked and cubed (optional)
DRESSING:
(I don't measure, just make it to taste if you know how to make vinaigrettes, if not I can't help you)
Olive oil
Fish sauce
Hoisin Sauce
White Vinegar
1 clove of garlic, chopped
Let the dressing sit for a few minutes so the garlic flavour mixes with the rest.
Put hot chicken/tofu on top of salad, add dressing, mix. Garnish with cilantro.
YUM!
SALAD:
1 avocado, ripe
1/2 Cucumber, chopped into cube-like pieces
Green onion, coarsely chopped
Ginger, thinly sliced
Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Garlic chicken breast or tofu, cooked and cubed (optional)
DRESSING:
(I don't measure, just make it to taste if you know how to make vinaigrettes, if not I can't help you)
Olive oil
Fish sauce
Hoisin Sauce
White Vinegar
1 clove of garlic, chopped
Let the dressing sit for a few minutes so the garlic flavour mixes with the rest.
Put hot chicken/tofu on top of salad, add dressing, mix. Garnish with cilantro.
YUM!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home